24 de abril de 2014

★ GF13-050NSW ノーベルガンダム ★


Well, my bangs are super long (⊙△⊙✿)
My dad isn't returning until next wednesday, so I decided to put them aside.

I looked super weird, but I got a lot of compliments from my coworkers.
That's good (⊙‿⊙✿)


Today it was FINALLY the day to go and retrieve my Gundam! щ(≖益≖✿щ)
I hate being so busy and lazy.

I cancelled my classes in Mejillones, stayed cozy a bit more with my 彼氏 at home, and then we went to the post office for my package ! ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶) 

[ On our way to the post office. ちゅ ❤ ! ]

And well, I opened the box and exploded.It's sooo nice! 
I can't wait for next Sunday to assemble it!  ✧ ( ✪  ✪ ) 


Later I had lunch together with 彼氏 at his apartment. 
It's been a while since the last time (´„•ω•„`) 

I had to go to work afterwards. 
The day was pretty normal and unexpectedly lazy. 
Well, like every Thursday  ( ◔` ▽ ´◔ ; )

[ Outfit shot at work. I looked pretty skinny (⊙︿⊙✿) ]

During the afternoon my sister was really craving for some pizza.
We decided to cook some, so I asked her to get the ingredients and prepare 
it with my brother, 'cause I was going to get home late. 
Also, I was in charge of bringing the drinks. 

It took me some time. I had to pick up my 彼氏 at work first, 
but I arrived just on time and the pizza was ready ☆ !


What can I say, it was fucking awesome.

Best end of the day 


No hay comentarios: