30 de abril de 2014

浚う



I was so lazy in the morning (as usual), I really appreciated not 
having classes at Mejillones today.
_(」∠ 、ン、)_ 

BUT, I had to clean the house 'cause my parents were going to arrive at 
6 pm more or less and I had to work later (●´・ д ・`●)
It actually took us some time, to get everything finished  but we managed with my 
brother to make everything at home look nicer ( ◔` ▽ ´◔ ; )

And well, workday was quite relaxed, especially because today we had to close the 
institute earlier than usual, due to May Day tomorrow. 
OH YEAH ! ✧ ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ  

Every shop was closing early, so there were lots of people at the street 
and the traffics was a mess!
Thank god my 彼氏 came to pick me up and took me home (⊙‿⊙✿)


.
.
.

When I arrived home my parents were at home already 
It made me happy to see them after a month (●´∀`●)

My mom brought me some presents (which I really loved ) and then I helped 
her a little while we were waiting for my sister to have dinner.

We ate hot dogs and talked most of the night about 
their trip in Santiago and Argentina (●⌒∇⌒●)

[ I think this is the best shit I got from my mom: Serenito ☆ !
It's a dessert that is not sold here in Chile, and that sucks 'cause is very delicious ~(;≧皿≦)
It's like vanilla pudding/mousse and you add some chocolate to it ❤ ]


No hay comentarios: