25 de abril de 2014

妹と一緒に買い物 !


My 彼氏 stayed at home last night, so nothing was on my plans for this morning.

I got a message from sister at 08:00, telling me to go with 
her to the Book Fair at 10:30 a.m
It took me forever to wake up, and also I couldn't decide what to wear...
*First world problems*  _(´ཀ`」 ∠)_

At the end, I arrived super late 'cause Murphy's Law: 
Taxi driver at the "speed of ligh", lots of traffic close downtown, 
and the train passing by. Oh well... I managed to arrive not so late (⇀‸↼‶)


I didn't even have time to have breakfast, so I bring the cookie monster that 
I bought yesterday with me. It was delicious  *laughs*


We spent like 2 hours at the fair and we got a few things 

Because both had to go to our respective activities early, 
having lunch was our next stop !
We went to Kokaví to had some hot dogs. Fucking great ! ❤ ԅ(¯﹃¯ԅ)

["Ero hot dog" *laughs*]

I think my fave get from today was this small notebook. 
It says "Some Mondays I'm like Sailor Moon" 
It's perfect ☆ !


Aside from the morning, the day wasn't very interesting at work.

No hay comentarios: