5 de abril de 2014

寿司の日 ❤



I think I've mentioned before how much I hate working on Saturday mornings.
But well, I arrived on time to work and have some breakfast~ (⊙︿⊙✿)

The only thing that got me motivated to finish my workday was that I was 
picking my "Flores de Asfalto" especial edition book at post office ❤ !


It finally arrived after months, it made me super happy ! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ 
I won't be opening until easter's week, though. I promised my waifu I'll wait 
for her to open it, and do some videos and shit *laughs* 
Sooo looking forward for Nina to arrive ❤ (˘▿˘ʃƪ)

.
.
.

When I got home I took some photos with my Sailor Moon compact ☆ ,
in order to sent one to the girl who sell it to me and promote it (◡‿◡✿)


 I'm in love with the result 

I met with some of my friends in the late afternoon, 
while I waited for my 彼氏 for our date 


[ Afternoon outfit ☆ ]

[ Choco medal at the small activity with my friends ]

I had lots of fun ~ 

.
.
.

The plan with my 彼氏 for the night was eating out at a sushi bar, 
but I don't know why everything was full! щ(ಠ益ಠщ) 
I go a little bit pissed off, but then we decided to order some and eat at home (⊙︿⊙✿)
....IT TOOK THEM FOREVER TO ARRIVE! 
I waited like... 1 hour and a half? And I was super hungry and angry! щ(≖益≖✿щ)
If it weren't because we were playing Final Fantasy X, 
I don't know what would have happened(?)
*laughs*  ( ◔` ▽ ´◔ ; )


Even if it took them forever, everything was delicious 
And I had an awesome time, I was super happy (▰˘◡˘▰)


No hay comentarios: