2 de abril de 2014

緊張


*da rant*

Boss, I hate you so much and you know it.

The world may be ending and you, fucker, would still make us work.
But yeah, you're staying at home, of course you're not coming. Piece of shit.
Do something good for your workers for once at all !

And you, fucking students, ... WHY ARE YOU FUCKING COMING?!

If I could, I'd hit everybody with a chair in their faces.
GOD DAMMIT !

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻


*end of the rant*

.
.
.

Yesterday there was an 8.2 earthquake in Iquique and Arica. And well, a tsunami also.

And I had to go and work anyways because my boss said so. 
And my Institute is literally on the sea.

I'm not scared, but everybody is so worried about the fact that I work close to the sea that it makes me feel very nervous _(´ཀ`」 ∠)_

The only thing that is cheering me up now is that I got my Sailor Moon locket.
It's super cute (。┰┰。)  *Tries to look at the positive things*


Gosh, I want to go home so badly.


No hay comentarios: