23 de abril de 2014

プリン ❤


Today it was Mejillones time.
The taxis were unexpectedly late, so everything got delayed (⇀‸↼‶)

Classes were good, though. 
I've the feeling that I'm getting along very well with my student now.
That kind of relieves me a lot ~ (◡‿◡✿)

Also, going to her house and having the sea just in front of you...
Ahh, what a fucking good feeling ❤ 


Leaving that aside, just a normal day at work.

My sister sent me a message when I was in classes,
telling me that she prepared pudding and that they were on the fridge ❤ 
She said that two two-colored ones were made, so if I get one of those 
I would be lucky ☆ ! *laughs*

That got me kind of excited (⊙‿⊙✿) , 
so first thing I did when I arrived home wa to open the fridge and have one.
Didn't get the two colored one... (´„•ω•„`)
But I recorded a video !

It was delicious ☆ ! ԅ(¯﹃¯ԅ)



No hay comentarios: