26 de abril de 2014

FILZIC 2014


Today I had a date with my 彼氏 in the afternoon 

I was supposed to dress nicely at first, but it was so difficult to wake up in 
the morning (I arrived late to work, actually) that I just took my clothes 
to work and I changed there by the end of my shift _(」∠ 、ン、)_

[ I tried the new jacket that my mom gave me for my birthday. 
Very rock-ish like, I loved it ❤ ]

[ My "Flores de Asfalto" badge ❤ ]

He was getting out of his work at 16:30 and there was a RPG meeting at 15:00 in Rivendel's, so I decided to kill some time there. I had tons of fun actually, 
and I saw acquaintances that I didn't see in a long while (●´∀`●) 


He arrived more or less at 17:30 and then we went walking to 
the Book Fair: FILZIC 2014.

[ Outfit shot at the mirror's gallery  ]

[ He bought me a Weiß Schwarz's Macross Frontier deck !
It made me super happy ❤ ]

We spent hours at the fair. They had a loooots of stuff there 

We returned to his apartment to leave our things, and then we went for a walk.
It was difficult to decided what to eat, so at the end we decided to 
go to La Maestrato get some big hamburgers! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ


[ The shop had mirrors, so... PHOTOS! ⊙ ω ⊙ ;) ]

[ Someone forgot his Minecraft's Creeper plushie at the counter.
We took it some photos before returning it to the shop's staff  ]



The hamburgers were fucking awesome ! └( -`д´- )┘ 

Now we're watching some videogame videos on the internet.
I guess we're going to get tired soon ~ 



No hay comentarios: