8 de enero de 2014

ファッションの付属品


Today I had to deposit some money at the bank, because I ordered 
quite a lot of things from the Internet.
I really hate banks, they're always full of people! 
I  decided to go the ones at the South part because usually they 
don't have too many people 

To my surprise, the places were almost empty. 
For instance, the paying proccess was very quick 
I finished earlier than I was supposed to ( ・ ◇ ・ )

I remembered that was invited to a small party to celebrate the birthday of two friends on saturday. So, I decided to buy once and for all my friends' presents ~
(lots of accesories actually).

[Friends' presents]


[My gets ❤]

Then, I went to look for a manga at Osamu's, but it was sold out 
(I took a photo of my outfit at the place though, hahaha)

I decided to wear the new skirt that I got yesterday.
And my face got censored because it looked awfully weird (*ノ・ω・)

.
.
.

There was a huge mess at work, but everything got solved at the end.

By the end of the workday,  I received a job offer from my In-Office boss.
They're asking me to take back the Spanish classes with the French girl.

I have to make a decision for tomorrow... 
UGH! I HATE CHOICES ! _(´ཀ`」 ∠)_

No hay comentarios: