4 de enero de 2014

白いパンク



Today in the morning I was soo lazy to do anything. (Not even putting make up!)

I don't know how did I wake up and went to work.
Funny thing is that on my way to work, one of the cab's engines stopped working and I had to walk to the Institute 
(I was 5 mins. away and I wasn't going to spend more money)

.
.
.

Back home after work, I was going to meet with the OnG group and then going out with my 彼氏. I decied to dress up nicely this time.

 
[Gray lenses ]

[Eyeball bow ]

[Punk rocking horse shoes ]

First we had the meeting with OnG and we organized some activities.
Then I was craving for some Ice cream, so I invited my friend Venom and we went to get one.



Some hours later my 彼氏 came to pick me up and we 
went to the shopping mall afterwards.
I was looking for new clothes for work (mainly because it's sale time!) but there was a huge mess: clothes on the floor, empty shelves, crazy people, and shit like that.

Not nice at all. And I couldn't find anything I like.

Anyways, at least I took a outfit photo in the department store's big mirror. 
Everybody were staring at my shoes. Stupid people.


No hay comentarios: