13 de enero de 2014

すごい !


Today I was supposed to have classes, but I cancelled them for Friday.
I was super tired...

My sister wanted me to go shopping with her in the morning, so I tried to look a little more stylish (▰˘◡˘▰)


It was a great day. And my sis got all the things she wanted.
We were also going to get some clothes but, as usual, there was a huge mess 
at the stores so, not happening...  ( ಥ ⌣ ಥ )


.
.
.

The rest of the afternoon was normal.
Still, I'm feeling a little bit stressed, so I'm still having headaches during all the day.

Also, one of my co-workers quit today.
Tomorrow is going to be a mess.

Fucking shit.

 _(」∠ 、ン、)_

2 comentarios:

Cassie dijo...

Ánimos waifu linda, al menos igual tuviste una "tarde" de descanso junto con tu hermani C:

No te comento en tu actual entrada porque PUCHA, ENTIENDO TANTO!! x'DDD ahahahaha

Fuerzas y muchas cosas kawaiss *3*

Ashukar V. dijo...

Ahahahaha! Hablaba sobre que voy a arrancarme un finde a Santiago, pero que mi pololo no va y eso me pone triste xD!!

Gracias Nini-Nini <3