11 de enero de 2014

リリスの誕生日 ☆


[I got this new sandals yesrtday, they're so fabulous !]

As usual, Saturday was boring as fuck ! _(」∠ 、ン、)_
 I only got 2 hours of sleeping, so coffee was my only salvation to keep me awake.

[Nestle's Double Choca Mocha]

The only thing I was actually looking forward to was Lilith's birthday in the afternoon.

I went to pick up my Waifu Nina *laughs* at 5:30. 
After buying something to drink, we went to Lilith's.

I had suuuch a great time with the girls. 
We talked abut whatever, eat and drank a lot ! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ 

I've nothing else to say. I returned to my house at 12 a.m, just a little drunk.

Here are some photos !

[Selfie ★]

[First row of drinks]

[Lilith's cake]

[ Lilith making wishes~ ]

[Booyah!]

[Perfect chocolate cake  ]

[2nd-3rd row of drinks, before the Mojitos]







[Playing silly, as usual !]
.
.
.

Now I'm working on my RPG character for the new 7th Sea campaign next Sunday 
Totally looking forward to it ~

No hay comentarios: