7 de enero de 2014

買い物 ☆ !


Lately the heat is awful at night so, I haven't got any good sleep because of it.
Today I was supposed to wake up early for the gym but I didn't even try.
I was too sleepy.

I stayed in bed for some time to finish reading "Mayme Angel".

Ugh! Fucking Igarashi, why your main characters can't be happy without suffering 
and losing dear people?! GOD DAMMIT ! (;≧皿≦)


Anyways, today I  FINALLY got paid and most of the stores are on sale, 
so I decided to do some shopping.

I saw a cute gyaru-like dress at one store but it looked awful on me 
*sobs* _(」∠ 、ン、)_
Most of the stores were a mess because of the sales, and most of the clothes I liked weren't on my size. I hate that !! ( ̄ ε  ̄)

At the end, I just ended buying a cute basic black skirt. 
Got 50% discount and it was the last one ☆ !


I loved it  

.
.
.

Well, It was a loong working day. 
And I had a headache that killed me for the whole afternoon.

Thank god my 彼氏 came to pick me up at his cousin's car (´„•ω•„`)


Tomorrow is time to go to the Bank. 
Yey.

1 comentario:

Cassie dijo...

Hahaha, me pasa lo MISMO con querer hacer ejercicio... me quedo dormida, ups, sorry not sorry.

Te vez hermosísima, como siempre waifu c': hay que salir de shopping uno de estos días pls!

unbeso
xoxo:*