16 de enero de 2014

コーヒーとパッケージ


My friend Misa asked me to go out somewhere 2 days ago, 
so we decided to meet today.

I was wanting to do some shopping actually, but it was so hot that we dediced 
to go and get a nice cold frappucino.


It was only for a pair of hours, but I had a great time (◔ ω ◔ ) 
(and took lots of silly photos too *laughs*)


 







.
.
.


Before meeting wih Misa, I went to post office to claim some packages.
They were 4 small boxes, so it was kind of troublesome to carry them around ~
(◎ー◎;)

I received a lot of things, and that made extremely happy 

[Banpresto Chibi - Macross Frontier figures & gashapon]
The figures are awesome and very detailed, I just exploded when I opened them 

[Strapya sweet squishies, cake earphone jack & Milky oil paper]

[Orange & Blonde wigs]
Finally they're in my hands! I ordered in September and arrived 
to the country just a week ago !  ( ・ ◇ ・ )

[Fruit Parlour Bodyline replica skirt]
The photo doesn't make it justice at all, the print and the details are just beautiful !
(*≧艸≦) 

[Detail of the print]


No hay comentarios: