17 de enero de 2014

寿司のデート


Today was a fucking bad day at work. It collapsed.

I wanted that to happen because lately everyting is a mess at work, 
and none of my bosses seem to care about the situation.
Now that everything kind of exploded, they FINALLY noticed that there are some issues needed to be fixed ! ヽ(●-`Д´-)ノ

Anyways, seen my bosses angry and with an ass face wasn't good. 
So, crappy day indeed (⇀‸↼‶)

.
.
.

The only thing that cheered me up was that one of my co-worker invited me to a Mocha frappucino...

[I really really appreciated it, thanks Stelios (╥_╥) ♥]

... And that I was looking forward for the date with my 彼氏 at night.

I had an awesome time  !

We went to "Sushi Sake" restaurant. 
One of my students recommended it to me, so we wanted to give it a try.


It was pretty good actually, and they had a grat variety of sushi and rolls. 
The only thing I didn't like is that they only had soft drinks. No alcohol at all.
Stil, it's an absolutely recommendable place ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ


Now, time for some photos~
∩(︶▽︶)∩

[Waiting for our order ~ ]

[The cameras]


[What we ordered]

[Unprepared shot]

[FISH OMG GASP FACE *laughs*]

No hay comentarios: