13 de febrero de 2014

ハッピーバレンタイン pt. 1


Well... The same as last year, I'm super sick.

WHY?! *dramatic fall* lllOTL

Anyways, that didnt stop me to make some chocolates today.
[I don't know the hell did I manage to do them, but oh well!]


Today at midnight is the celebration of my city's Anniversary, 
so that goes perfect with Valentine's.

I'm going to meet with my 彼氏 after work, especially because I'm travelling tomorrow and I'm not going to spend the 14th with him. So... I made some Valentine's choco for him.

.
.
.

Cha chaaan ~ 


Bitter and white chocolate ! (●´∀`●) 


I made him the Journey's character from the PS3 game ~
It didn't come out as I expected but... I still like it !

And made some other kawaii potpourri for my co-workers ~ (。▻∀◕)ゞ

I hope they like them ☆ !

Now, time to get some pills and go to work ! _(┐「ε:)_ ♥


2 comentarios:

Mikani dijo...

It looks super yummy! <3

Mikani dijo...

It looks super yummy! <3