14 de febrero de 2014

ハッピーバレンタイン pt. 2 : Santiago


 Well, today was my flight to Santiago, so I didn't have to work:
BOOYAH ☆ !

I was kind of nervous 'cause the transfer was so late ! It was supposed to pick me up at 09:00 something, but a lot of time passed and nothing! (;≧皿≦)

I called the agency and they told that they had some issues, 
but that they were going to send me a taxi inmediately.

10 mins later, a taxi from the company arrived. 
I told the driver that I was super late, so he drove at 150 km/hr (HOLY SHIT!) 
...And I arrived to the airport safely and on time in 5 mins! 
Just WOAH ! ━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━

[Waiting to get called to my flight at the airport ~ ]

[About to take off]

I arrived to Santiago at 13:00 more or less. 
I always got very excited when I arrive. I really love the city  !

Now, it was the turn to take a bus to my Grandparent's house, 
who were waiting for my already.

[At the bus]

Once I get to my Yaya's house, I had some lunch.
It was so goood, I love my grandma's cooking 

[Installed at "my room"]

And well, my trip was because of my friend's wedding. But that's for tomorrow.

The first thing I did was to call my waifu, Nina ❤ !
We decided to spent Valentine's together 'cause both were alone on that day.
*dramatic sad music* (´„•ω•„`)

So I got ready inmediately after lunch and went to meet her at U. de Chile Station ~

[Mandatory(?) selfie before leaving]

[At the subway, waiting for the train ~ ]

And well, it took her some time to arrive, as usual *laughs* ヽ(;▽;)ノ
It was kinda cute because everybody were waiting for their special 
ones at the station (wich was very crowded actually) with presents, flowers, etc.
LOVE is in the air and all that crap 

Then, I recognized that pink head inmediately *laughs* ( ≧ ∇ ≦ )

We decided to go first to the chinese mall downtown.
We bought a lot of make up and some fashion stuffs ! 
I wanted everything ~ _(´ཀ`」 ∠)_

[At the chinese mall ]

After a lot of shopping we decided to go get some coffee, 
so Starbucks was our next stop!

The day was super hot, so we decided to order some 
Frapuccinos and drink them outside ~ 




Of course, we did some camwhoring with Nina's Nintendo 3DS 
We were laughing a lot outside and everybody were staring at us *Uuuops!*






After a refreshing stop, we went to Providencia 
We visited the Lyon Gallery and did some shopping here also.

[ At the big mirror in the entrance of the gallery !
David x Gabriel all the way  ! *laugs* ]

We walked along the streets afterwards. 
I just love that part of Santiago, the feeling and the atmposphere is great 

We walked untill Costanera Center.

We did some window shopping and then we went to H&M.
The clothes were so cool! 
But I decided not to buy anything.I had to save for the present for the newlyweds.
and most of the things I liked were expensive Ughhuhuhu _(´ཀ`」 ∠)_ )



My waifu bought herself a dress, though. It was perfect for her! (。♥‿♥。) 


.
.
.

And well, it got super late and it was time for the Goodbye.
I felt a little bit sad. Going just for a weekend really restricts my activities.
But I had such a great time, especially because I missed her a lot (。┰ ω ┰。)

Best Valentine's Day in good while ❤ !

We promised to meet again on April.

.
.
.

After the date, I had to kind of run. 
I had to pick my bestie up at Padre Hurtado station because he was 
arriving from Valparaíso city. He is going to stay with me during my weekend 
here in Santiago city.


After pickig him up, we had a long chat at night before going to sleep.
(And he tried on my new wig. He looked so funny! (*≧艸≦) *laughs*


Tomorrow is going to be a loong day. But I'm sure I wont' regret it 


No hay comentarios: