9 de febrero de 2014

バレンタイン写真撮影!


[Photo at the bus, after finishing putting some make up]

Today was the recording of the Valentine's video for the Lolita community.

I was supposed to be early, but I had a very tiring week so it was very 
difficult for me to wake up on time ~
_(´ཀ`」 ∠)_


 

It was super hot and windy, but we had tons of fun recording ~ 
[Even though going to the beachside wearing Lolita on a Sunday wasn't a very good decision, because it was full of assholes]

After the shoot, we went to have some ice cream in the new parlour La Palmera
I loved it ❤  ( ✪ ∀ ✪ )



 


.
.
.
.

When I returned home, my mom was waiting for me with a corn pie. 
YEY !  ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ  

5 comentarios:

Jun dijo...

it really was a terrible choice OTL
also someone's still upset about the video thing hhhghgh i don't wanna care ;_;
xoxo ♥

Ashukar V. dijo...

Really? Come on, it was just a video. Nothing like it was a real relationship *sigh*. Tell him I'll punch him in the face o_ó

Anónimo dijo...

las weás que hacen por falta de pico

Ashukar V. dijo...

Y no falta el anónimo culiaoh que no tiene ninguna weá mejor que hacer. Parece que a ti te falta un pico.

Just Me dijo...

Palmera ice cream shop? WHERE???

Looks pretty yummy...

BTW, red-headed Liss... weird