1 de febrero de 2014

アイスクリームのデーツ


Lately I've been very clumsy. 

Yesterday and the day before I cut 2 of my fingers with a folder.
Today I don't know how I got a small injury at my finger due to shelf in 
bad shape at the Institute's computer lab. 
I didn't notice untill I felt the blood coming out from my hand  *sigh* (;≧皿≦)

[I looked very nice with my fingers like this (●-`Д´-)]

.
.
.

In the afternoon I was supposed to meet with some friends, but most of them were quite busy and cancelled at the last moment.

[Mango & Cotton Candy - Lucuma &  Coconut]

Later, I had a call from Francisco and we went to have some ice cream.
I couldn't go to Dessel shop last time there with the Lolitas and we were talking about going there since long time ago, so it was the perfect occasion. 
Then we went for a walk to the seaside walkway. 
I had a great time ! (◠‿◠✿)

.
.
.

At night, after seeing my 彼氏 for a short time by the end of day 1 of the VGM TEC, 
I went back home and watched the latest "Kuroko no Basket" episodes~
It's getting super cool, and it's on the best part ! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ 




*あ*
(*≧艸≦) 

No hay comentarios: