15 de febrero de 2014

結婚式:ルベンとロレート ❤


Today in the morning was shopping day ☆ !

The main quest was to obtain a present for the newlyweds. 
So, Patronato was our destination ! ᕕ(´◓ω◔)ᕗ !

[ Mandatory selfie before leaving ☆ ]

But first, I decided with my friend Lugh to go the central area first. 
I wanted to go to the chinese mall again because there was a wig that 
I wanted to buy. Also, both were looking for a place to print our documents 
for our respectives flights ☝( ° д ° )

[ On our way to the central area ☆ ]

[ Mirror shot at a downtown gallery. I look so derpie ~ ( ´・ ω ・` ) ]

We arrived to Patronato after half a hour more or less.
It was super hot, so we bought some refreshing drinks before 
continuing with our quests !

☆ Pocari Sweat (mine) & Lemonade (Lugh's) ☆ ]

After from one store to another, doing some personal shopping, and buying sweets, we arrived to the perfect store to get the fucking holy present ! щ(ಥಥщ) 
*laughs*
It was something quite simple, but useful at the end (。▻∀◕)ゞ

.
.
.

We returned just on time to get dressed for the wedding. 
We were very short on time, so I got ready inmediately (⊙︿⊙✿)
Of course, my bestie took all his time. So, we were late. SUPER LATE!


Let me add that we got lost on the way *laughs*
Fucking google map, it was so twisted! And running on high heels were killing me!
But we managed to arrive to the church at the end ~ (;´◉౪◉)

We were late 40 minutes, but we arrived just when they were saying the vows.
I got very moved, but I didn't cry (´„•ω•„`)


Then the ceremony continued for another... 30 minutes? 
... I was kind of happy that I arrived a bit late.

We saw the newlyweds leaving the church, threw some bubbles... 
Everything was very beautiful 


It was time to go to the wedding reception. 
We were going to by ourselves, but one of Lugh's acquaintances offered to give us a ride.
I was very thankful, because it was farther than I expected (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)

We took our way through Londres street, which was very beautiful and old like.
I loved it ❤ !




[ Hotel entrances ]

 
[ In the car, on our way to the reception ☆ ]

[ Selfie ❤ ]

.
.
.

The place was super beautiful and fancy! ( ✪ д ✪ )
We had to wait a little for the newlyweds to show up. 
Some waiters offered us different drinks and snacks in the meanwhile ~

I didn't know anyone besides Lugh, but I had some fun talking with some of his acquaintances (▰˘◡˘▰)

 
[ The hall ❤ ]

[ Some champagne while we chatted ☆ ]

After hearing the words from the newlyweds, we were invited 
to go to our respectives tables.

We had our dinner there. It was delicious ☆ !



After along break, we had the chance to see the vals ❤

I was about to cry, I'm not going to lie.
 I always shipped them as a couple, and watching them so happy 
and married made me feel very happy (。┰ ω ┰。) 


After it, they invited us to the dessert buffet. I think it was the best of the night.
There were so many that I couldn't decide! _(┐「ε:)_ ♥


Now, I'm waiting for the rest of the party... Looking forward to everything !




No hay comentarios: