3 de febrero de 2014

眠い...



I don't know what I was thinking when it was 05:30 a.m and I was still awake reading manga, knowing that I had to wake up in 1 hour and a half to do some classes... *sigh* _(´ཀ`」 ∠)_

It was my last class at Komatsu's, so cancelling was out of question. 

I decided that I was going to take a nap after classes and then go to work at the Institute, but nope. "Nobunaga the Fool" and "Space Dandy" new episodes were more important *cries blood* щ(ಥДಥщ) 

[Music and some corn pie empanada to keep me awake ~ ]

And well, usually when I don't get enough sleep somehow I got very hyperactive for a certain amount of time, but once this hype ends I start running out of battery and eventually falling asleep. That happened around 19:00 ~


I had to ask one of my co-workers to go and get me some coffee (Frapuccino = Sugar and caffeine punch  !) because I had to do classes at 20:15, and I didn't want to fell asleep in front of my students *laughs* (◎ ∀ ◎ ;)



After a hard day at work, it's 00:47 and I'm dying.

おやすみなさい!
_(」∠ 、ン、)_

No hay comentarios: