13 de diciembre de 2013

Santiago: 初日



My flight was at 8:50, so I was awake very early at the airport.

[Breakfast at Plane's]

My bestie Paula was supposed to pick me up at the airport, but she had some problems and she couldn't. So I had to leave the airport by myself.

[In the bus that was going to take me to the closest subway station]

[In the subway, on my way to my grandparent's house]

I arrived at 12 more or less to my grandparents' house. I was so glad to see them 

My plan was to go to the 2 chinese malls at the city, but I got very delayed because of my friend. I left the house at 4 p.m. and decided to met her later.

[Waiting for the subway ~]

She arrived at 5 more or less and we spent a lot of time shopping at the first mall, and we barely made it to the 2nd mall. Most of the stores were closed already. Still, we managed to do some more shopping there *laughs*

We were super tired at the end of the day. Before returning to my grandma's, we decided to go to the main venue and have something at Starbucks. They didn't have Frappuccinos, so we went for some orange juice instead ~





Then, my uncle called and he came to pick us up. Lucky ☆ !

No hay comentarios: