30 de diciembre de 2013

最後の朝御飯。


Today in the morning I had my last breakfast with my best friend.

He's leaving tomorrow to Mexico and only God knows if he's returning to our country (´„•ω•„`)

He owed me some pancakes from maaaany years ago  *laughs*
So, after doing some paperwork, he decided to invite me to eat and had 
a nice last time together.



We ordered toasts, a strawberry tart, and super hardcore Alaska pancake, 
together with some tea  !





It was awesome ☆ !
[Especially because we just fooled around, like old times ~]



Well, at the end of our meeting I got kind of sad. 
Then I felt a little bit anxious for his trip, so it was a loong day at work afterwards.
(⊙﹏⊙✿)

.
.
.

Welp, at least my sister ordered some sushi at night. That cheered me up a little.
It was delicious ~ (◡‿◡✿)




No hay comentarios: