2 de diciembre de 2013

今日は自分じゃない


(Camwhoring at the bus, with my waifu bag )

After a lazy-ass Sunday, I had to wake up early to do classes early at Komatsu.
I was hoping to get them cancelled... Never happened though :rofl:

My bangs are super long now. 
I was supposed to get them cut but my dad refused after saying that I was getting a haircut on Friday, and that I should better wait.

After one of my students told me that he couldn't see my face, 
I decided to grab some bobby pins and hold it.

I look so weird. And I look like my sister ! (¯﹃¯ )

Even my cellphone is plain. I took off the rhinestones to change them.
It looks so boring now ~ _(´ཀ`」 ∠)_


Anyways... It was a lazy day today... _(」∠ 、ン、)_
And I ate a lot !

( Royal Strawberry Waffers ❤ )

.
.
.

おまけ月曜日:

KAWAII GAMMA CRUSH ☆ !!



1 comentario:

Domi dijo...

Funny last photo :DDD
a-few-dots.blogspot.com