31 de diciembre de 2013

明けましておめでとうございます!


In the morning of the 31st, I had to go to work very early.

It was a kind of slow workday but after 10 am we were supposed to finish some things, so I was very busy for like 2 hours.


Then, at the end the people of Accountancy organized a 
small cocktail because it was New Year's Eve.
It was nice 



In the afternoon, I met with my friend Haru. We went to say goodbye to our friend Lugh.
It was sad, but I was happy for him at the same time (´„•ω•„`)

.
.
.

So, I arrived home and I laze around untill 21:00 more or less. I was tired already and it was awfully hot outside ~

When my sister arrived, we decided to dress up for New Year's.
We put on wigs and full make up. We had tons of fun  !

New Year's outfit 

I bought these eyelashes at the chinese mall. 
They looked fucking great 



Derping derp with my sister *:★(´・ω・人・ω・`)。:゜★




Then it was time for dinner, followed by the countdown.

[ Starter  ]

[My brother]

[My dad and sister]



[Making wishes]

[Countdown with Champagne]

After the hugs, the good wishes, the fireworks, and all those things, 
we took some Instant photos with the family 





Finally, everybody left to their respectives New year's parties ☆ 

No hay comentarios: