8 de octubre de 2013

私の上司が嫌い !


These latest day have been kind of boring and stressful.

Due to some issues, things have been a mess at work in the latest days.
I really really hate the manager's indefferent attitude. No mater how much I complain together with my boss, he doesn't give a fuck. Mofo... (;≧皿≦)

Really, if it weren't for the money, I would have quitted some months ago...

.
.
.

Leaving the rant aside, one of my co-workers gave me a super cute bow, as thanks for always been helping her. 
She was so sweet. I put it on my bag to make it look cuter ~ 


Lately, I've been feeling very sick at nights. I don't know if it's because I'm tired...
But, if it has to happen, I hope it happens soon. I hate when I'm in 
the middle of getting sick. 

BODY, MAKE A FUCKING DECISSION SOON ! щ(ಥಥщ) 

No hay comentarios: