12 de octubre de 2013

気分が悪い !


Todays was Columbus' Day, which means holidays.
And my boss told me that we had to come to work anyways...

Did I mention how much I hate working on Saturdays?
*tableflipping* (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Still, I had the chance to escape from work for some minutes and go get a copy of Pokémon X ! There were a lot of people in line waiting, it was fun 


After returning to work, I was giving it a nice first try when I suddenly started 
to feel very sick.I was shivering, feeling my body really weak and cold.

I thought it was because I didn't have anything for breakfast, but after 
eating something, I felt even worse. 
At the end, I had to call in sick and left work early.

When I returned to my house, I was a dead body. 
 I stayed in bed for the rest of the day. And I slept a lot.
I'm still feeling feverish~

I really really hate it! I have to do many things this weekend, and I think I'll have to cancel all of them! GOD DAMMIT ! щ(≖益≖✿щ)

Body: After 4 days, you choose the wrong day to get sick! Ugh...! _(´ཀ`」 ∠)_

I hope I'll feel better tomorrow. I really hope so.

No hay comentarios: