19 de octubre de 2013

トレーニング ☆ !


After a tiring week, I was literally dead in the early morning...

I think I've mentioned before how much I hate working on Saturdays... (´・∀・)ノ  ☆

.
.
.

Leaving the usual detail aside, I was really looking forward for today's dance practice with my friends in the afternoon ~

We had tons of fun learning, but it was so difficult to teach them !
They don't have any rhytm at all ! *laughs* (≧∇≦)!

By the end of the training, my best friend Luthien came to pick me up.

After some shopping, we went to Friday's to talk and have some drinks 
[My other friend, Nina, was supposed to come also, but she had some problems at home |★● д●)ノ ]


We felt pretty hungry, so we went for a hotdog afterwards~


Then my 彼氏 came to pick us up and take us home.

I had a blast  !


Now I'm going to sleep ~
I'm super tired and a little bit drunk *laughs*

My Halloween wig arrived today also, so I'm looking forward to try it on tomorrow ~


No hay comentarios: