10 de agosto de 2009

To My Inner Little Girl: Happy Day! ♥

[Hago Copy Paste de Mi Live-Journal porque me da una paha escribir en español todo de nuevo XD!]
Today is Children's day here. It's Supposed to be for Children between 0-12(?) years Old, Shan! XD!; But even if I'm 19 I still have my Young Little Spirit~! X3! So is a happy Day for me~ ( n x n )! [Looking forward for my Present, LOL X9!].

EDIT (21:55): My Mom Presented me Mangas~! Yay~! ( > ¬ < )!

I wanted to go somewhere with someone today, But I'm really tired Because of the Event Yesterday ( ñ x ñ )U, So I just stayed at Home playing on the PC and writting on My blog and Journal X3!

My Dad bought a Cake, But I don't know wich flavour is it, So I'm looking forward for Dinner X9!

And Well, today is My Last day of Vacations~! ( ; _______ ; )U It passed really quickly, I don't want to come back~! Also my Classes's schedule really sucks XD!! But Oh well, that's the student' Life X3!

Nothing else to say! I've to prepare my Bag for Tomorrow [Yeah! Like little girls, or else I'll forgot something XD!], eat and go to Bed, I've to wake up Early Tomorrow~! Yay~ *pesimistic* ( = w = )U [Hopefully I don't have classes at 8 Am like last Semester XD!]. Bye-Bee~!

No hay comentarios: