6 de agosto de 2009

Cinema x Eien Kurabu

[Hago un Copy-Paste de Mi LiveJournal; Me da una paha tremenda escribir todo de Nuevo en español XD!!]

Yesterday We went on a Pseudo-Date with My Boyfriend X9!We were going to the cinema, but the Movie started at 20:30, So First We meet at 17:00 in the University Because we had a meeting with the Japanese Club about the "Kodomo no Hi" Event scheduled for this Saturday. It was really fun there, we laugh a lot and they told us what are we supposed to do in our stand [The Katakana Stand!].


After a Few Hours it was 20:00 already, So we left and went to the Cinema. But Before that we went to eat some Hot-Dogs Because We're starving~! XD!! We Watched "Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince" [Finally! I wanted to see it when it got released but I was colapsing with final Exams X9!]. It was really interesting, and got really Excited about it, But I don't want to wait untill 2010 for the Next one >:(! So maybe I'll read the Book~! Anyways, Looking forward for the Next one.


At the End, We went to a Minimarket who was Near to Buy something to Drink. Finally the Soda "Fanta Grape Flavored" arrived here~! ( * o * ) [After...3 years(?) That's Crazy!]. It's Really Tasty, I liked it a lot~ ( n x n )! Reminded me a Grape Chinese Juice that I drink many years Ago~ X9!


No hay comentarios: