8 de agosto de 2009

"Kodomo no Hi" ( @ ¬ @ )U

[Hago Copy Paste de Mi Live-Journal porque me da una paha escribir en español todo de nuevo XD!]
♥.
... or Children's Day.
The Japanese Children's Day is supposed to be on May, But We wanted to do it Now, Because here Children's day is celebrated on August, So it was a good chance to attract many people to this event~ ( n x n )!
♥.
And well, The staff who were going to participate on the Stands were supposed to arrive at 9:00 AM, But even if I woke up at 7:30 [Because I actually did XD!] it took me a lot to move moooore quickly~! [Because, Oh Hell! Who wakes up at 7:30 on a Saturday!? XD!! Unless I have work, classes or something REALLY important to do], So I arrived 30 minutes late~ ( = ¬ = )U [It could have been worse, My Boyfriend arrived at 10:30 XD!! LOL].
♥.
Anyways, I started to decorate Our Stand with Angelica, another Member of the Japanese Club, Between Paper-Kois, lots of Balloons, and some ribbons and Helping he others Club, Like the Kendo, Judo or Aikido ones, untill 11:00 Am who was the hour when the Event started.
♥.
And the Event Started...Our Job with Angelica and Joan, My Boyfriend, was to teach How to Write Kanjis with Brushes and to write People's name on Japanese and Teach them too... OMFG! I was COLLAPSING! lots, LOTS! of children wanted their name~! It was Soooo LOL, because everybody wanted even the Name of their GranGrandGrandMother! XD!! And They were so FUCKING COMPLICATED too~!!! DX!! Like: "I want my name it in this color", "I want my name on Multicolor! [WTF! XD!]", "I want my name with Sparkles", "I want it on Gold", and a BIG ETC.! ( @ ¬ @ )! There was a moment I was Alone in the stand dealing with around 40 Kids who wanted their names~! So stressing! ( ; ¬ ; )!! But at the end I had a lot of fun, I don't know where did I got the Patience that I didn't have; finally it ended at 2:00 PM: Break Time, when I finally got my Lunch! XD!!.
♥.
After the Break the event it was almost dead, still with a considerable amount of persons, Hopefully Young People Between 13-17 Years old, More easy to deal with~! ( T ¬ T )!
Then I had the chance to check out the other stands like The Origami, The Festivals, The Kimono ones! :3! And the one I liked: "Japanese traditional Sweets" ( * o * )! It was yummy~! I Tasted Dorayaki [Don't remember well the name, But it was AWESOME!, simply delicious], Dango and Mochi~ ( n x n ).
♥.
Finally the event ended with the Band "Kisetsunin" who Played An Cafe and Dir en Grey Covers~ : )!. At the same time We cleaned the Mess [Because Suddenly the weather changed, From a sunny and Hot Day to Very windy Day, LOL XD] thanked My sensei and Leave there Extremely Tired~ X3!.
♥.
Then at around 5:00 PM I went to My Boyfriend's House to Play playstation 3 and fell asleep of tiredness there XD!. I woke up at 9:00 PM, Have some dinner and went to My House~ ( ' ¬ ' )/").

No hay comentarios: