7 de agosto de 2009

ASDF! ( ´Д`)***

[Hago Copy Paste de Mi Live-Journal porque me da una paha escribir en español todo de nuevo XD!]

Today My Mom and my Sister were going to the hairdresser's. I wasn't going So I was Supposed to wake up late, I was really tired~ ( @ x @ )! But Suddenly my Sister came at 9:30 AM to wake me up, Because we needed to do some stuffs at the University. I was really pissed, I hate when someone woke me up early XD!

Anyways, I ended up in queue waiting for some documents; then I went to check out other papers and finally I went to ask for Next Semester's Schedule.

Then we went to the Shopping Mall looking for a present for My Mom's Friend and a Big Bag for my Sister [She's studying Architecture, and she needs to carry a lot of Materials X9]. We found a good present buy not a Bag that My sister liked~ ( u__u )U So My mom bought us some Ice Cream to Cheer her Up, it was delicious~ ( * q * )!.
After that We went to the Hairdresser's and then I went Home.

And well, at Home I did nothing and Played a very old [And little difficult actually, LOL XD!] Sailor Moon's Game from Sega Console Emulator X9!! Untill my Boyfriend arrived to my Home at around 18:00 to Work in a Katakana Panel for the "Kodomo no Hi" Event Tomorrow~ *nervous* ( @ 0 @ )!. Between Working, watching some movies and playing We ended the panel at 00:00, It was really Fun but Tiring, Because We have to wake up at 7:00 Am the Next Day X3!!

No hay comentarios: