29 de julio de 2009

ああああああああ~!

I thought that been a Week and a few Days without Him would pass quickly, But Actually is not Like that~ ( > o < )!. Even If I play for HOURS Final Fantasy X, do nothing and hang out with someone My days pass SO slow~ ( = 3 = )U.

くま-ちゃん あいたい~! ( > ω < )!!
Come on Week~ [LOL XD!] Bring My Dear Back~ ( = ¬ = )U


And Suddenly changing the Subject [As I always Do, LOL XD!] I was talking about spending Hours playing Final Fantasy X ( . ¬ . )U So I'm going to talk about Yesterday.
Ok, Yesterday I could finally saw the "Suteki da ne" [Or whatever is the song Called XD!] Part where Yuna is crying, and Tidus Hughs Her and Awww~ ( * x * )! [I never knew what happened there untill Yesterday, I just knew the Sad Song X9!]. Well, at the beginning I thought that They just hugh and that's all the Suteki da Ne part XD! [Pretty Boring and wrong tought actually, LOL! X9] But after watching the Whole part, when They Hugh and Kiss under water and Awwww~! ( * /// * )!, I ended up all Fangirling in front of the T.V and Loving Tidus! Kya! It was really Romantic~! ( > ¬ < )! I thought I was going to cry but Naaah, nothing happened LOL! But I'm pretty sure that I will with the End XD!

And that's all, after being for around 5 hours playing [Most of them spent by trying to Kill that F*cking Seymour! HATE HIM! ( > A < )!] I got Killed by a Monster [Yeah, not a Boss or Seymour or anyone else: A MONSTER! ( = A = ) *** (Gosh! that sounded so Geek 8D!)] So I got F*cking pissed and turned off the PS2 XD!!

No hay comentarios: