23 de noviembre de 2013

★ Love me Festival ★


So today was the great day! 
Love me Festival was the Anime Event !
✧・゚:*✧・゚:* \(◕△◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

With our Lolita community we organized a runway to show the people the different styles that exist (◡‿◡✿)





After that, we had some fun doing silly things at the convention ~

Then, the moment for the Cosplay was getting close, so it was time for prepare and stuff.



I had such a great time. And I won !!! (⊙△⊙✿)
(cofcof200USDcofcof)
I wasn't really expecting that, because there were other 
super-awesome Cosplays (´„•ω•„`)
But oh well, I guess the presentation gave me a lot of points.



It made me super happy ! And a lot of people liked my cosplay (。┰ω┰。)
(It went better than my Sheryl Nome one)

Anyways, here are some photos of the convention. ENJOY ☆ !

Lolita shots:



 

 


















Cosplay shots:














Random shots:









No hay comentarios: