17 de noviembre de 2013

얼짱 ✩ !


Today in the morning were the presidential elections in my country, so my 
mom woke me up early ~  _(」∠ 、ン、)_
I was going to vote in the afternoon, but oh well. I did it at the end.

In the few remaining hours of this day I have to finish sewing Ranka's salamander phone for my cosplay and learn the dance.

There' only 5 days left for the event and I'm starting to feel nervous !
 (✖╭╮✖)

.
.
.

Leaving that aside, yesterday my friend Ilonka showed me an Ulzzang 
photo editor called Xiu Xiu Meitu...
And it's wicked ! ( ◎ ∀ ◎ ;)

It's very impressive and shocking how much you can get edited with that thing. 
Very purikura like.
I won' use it for full editing, but it has very cute and useful effects.

Let me show you an example:



Shocking, huh? ( ● ω ● )
Now I don't trust asians anymore ! *laughs*


No hay comentarios: