3 de mayo de 2014

楽しい土曜日 ★ !


After working in the morning, I had a very tight schedule 
for the rest of the day (。▻∀◕)ゞ


[ Today's outfit ❤ ]

I went to the RPG meeting at Rivendel and played 7th Sea.
It was a while after the last time, so I really enjoyed it and 
I laughed a lot with the guys !

After that, I had to run to the After Five tea saloon for Luthien's 
birthday Tea party. I arrived late, but with enough time to have more fun 


1st round was Mocha and Plum cake. I just love it  !


2nd round was a pancake and some water ~ ♪ (┌ ・ 。・)┌
(I was super thirsty after running and the cake)


I also tried a bread wich filling was a combination of all the canapés fillings existing.
Definetely trying that one next time! ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶) 

Once we finished, we took some photos before leaving 
to the Book Fair: FILZIC 2014.




Two friend of us were working there at the fair, so we went 
to cheer them up for a while (⊙‿⊙✿)

We don't need to add that we were fooling around as we always do.


I just love my lolita gurls ❤ *laughs* 
ヽ(○´∀)乂(*´∀`*)乂(∀`●)

My 彼氏 came to pick me up afterwards and took me home.
(We had an argument later... *sigh*)

I was supposd to meet with Pato at night to have some pizza and talk,
but I got another argument with my mother and the night was ruined *sigh*

Now, I'm just finishing some manga and going to sleep later.
(I don't see any lights of this other fucker either)


No hay comentarios: