2 de mayo de 2014

買い物 ❤


My sister got paid yesterday and wanted to do some shopping,
so I decided to go with her.
。*:★(´・ω・人・ω・`)。:゜★。

[ Mirror shot at Falabella's ☆ ]

The downtown area and the shoping mall was so hectic!
Lots of people, it was worse than Christmas! I got super pissed off ! щ(ಠ益ಠщ) 

...Still, we had tons of fun together 

I got myself a super glittery bag and a cute wallet at Todomoda's.
They brought a lot of cute new things, I just wanted to buy everything! ❤ ԅ(¯﹃¯ԅ)

[I just love the pony on the wallet (●´∀`●) ]

Workday was normal. Quite relaxed actually.
I think I have to give thanks to the long weekend ( ¬ ‿ ¬ ; ) 


After work, my 彼氏 came to pick me up at night, and gave me  present:


The 1st volume of the Sailor Moon Manga!

It made me super happy! ✧ ( ✪ ◇ ✪ ) 

I was going to buy it this Saturday but he go it for me first. 
So sweet ~ (。┰ω┰。) 

.
.
.

Tomorrow is going to be along day. For good *wink*


No hay comentarios: