28 de septiembre de 2013

ピンク ☆ うさちゃん !


Definetely, working on an early Saturday morning is a pain in the ass.
It was so difficult to wake up after spending the whole nigh reading untill 
5 am and having to wake up 2 hours later *sigh* _(´ཀ`」 ∠)_

But, leaving that aside, I still had fun. 
I got to know more with one of my co-workers. We didn't have the chance to have a decent normal converation like with the others. Turns out to be that he is a very funny person, so the working day passed by really quickly ~ (  ・ ω ・ )

Then, close to lunch time, I was really craving for some ice cream 
so I went to get some.
It had been years since the last time I ate one of these. It was delicious  !


.
.
.

The afternoon was a litle bit boring though... 
(But with a beautiful sky ~)


It was windy and I was supposed to meet with my friend to organize a presentation, but he didn't come. I got little bit bored the rest of the day ~ ( - ε - )

But a least, I got my pink bunny kigurumi from Nata!
It' super adorable, comfy and warm,  I totally love it  !



Anyways, seems that now is going to be a long night of 
watching series, reading and talking...

パーティーハード ! !
:rofl:

No hay comentarios: