27 de septiembre de 2013

もやもや


When I woke up today, it was super cloudy and cold outside. 
There was even a soft drizzle  !


Even though I love days like these... Spring, where are you?

Today was very hectic at work, so the day passed by very quick ~
(That's good!)

On my way, I bought a tote bag to carry my books and stuffs for work. 
It has a big bunny saying "Je t'aime", it's super cute  !


Also, I'm getting a Pink Bunny kigurumi from a friend. 
I really want to have it with me ~ (*≧m≦*)  

Now the only thing I want is to be Saturday afternoon, to be free from work for the weekend !

.
.
.

Talking about "free", two days ago the "Free!" anime finished.
I had a lot of feelings after watching it, the final episode was just awesome !
 ( ┰ ω ┰ ) 
(Haru and Rin...! :fangirls:)


Now, I just have to finish with the rest of the series to watch the new ones.

Looking forward for tomorrow 

No hay comentarios: