5 de junio de 2010

I n t e r n a t i o n a l ♥ ロリータ D a y

[Photo from Lolita Charm Blog]

I don't have the courage of wearing it yet.

I've always thought that with a friend or with more people who wear it in this city will be easier; I know there are a few-good ones but
they still stay "hidden" (As me, I suppose).

But Oh well, I'm pretty sure that one day I'll definetely do it, and correctly .

Even if I'm not one on the outside, I'm a Huge fan of the ones who made the choice of following their thoughts and ways of living, so Happy Lolita Day for all those Sweet & Cute girls~! (●´ω`●) ♥

2 comentarios:

Kaika ( aka Elpheal) dijo...

Hi Asakura!!!! You have been selected as the first receiver for the Worldwide COsplayer Photo journey project^^!!!! Email me ur details soon okay?

Check out TCC for details that u have to send me ^^

Hiroky dijo...

Fuiste la primera seleccionada, que afortunada T___T!!!!
Felicidades n_n