17 de junio de 2010

About Worldwide Cosplayers Photo Journey!

OMG! This was like almost a week ago, But I just happened to be the 1st receiver of the "Worlwide Cosplayers Photo Journey" Project held by Kaika-san

Lucky !

Even if the selection was at Random (and I just posted to give it a try, Wow!), I'm really happy to be the 1st one! ゜*(о☯ฺ▽☯ฺо)*゜


The package was sent today, so the only thing left for me is to pray XD!
I really want the package to arrive safely ( ;__; )

Oh! and I have to select the next receiver too,
so I think that would be difficult... (´ω`)U

I guess I'll do it randomly as Kaika-san did.
As soon as I get the package ~ ( ° w ° ) ~

4 comentarios:

Violently Natural dijo...

Congratulations! n_n I know there are many people out there who want to be a part of this (me included), so I'm glad you're first to get the ball rolling. Have fun trying to choose who's next. I know you'll be bombarded with requests. Toodles!

misotok dijo...

Congrats on being the first receiver! It must be exciting to be involved in this project. I am also interested in being involved in this project and I can't wait to see the end result after the package has been around the world!

Usami dijo...

Oh ~! please help me, I would like to participate, however, just the accuracy and understand what to do .. XD! I'm from mexico. I hope you can help me ...

Have nice day. n//n

Hiroky dijo...

Que emocion!!! *_* espero que llegue sano y salvo :3!!
que suerte la tuya >_<!! soy de mexico, somos "vecinas" ;D!! ^^
saludos!!