7 de enero de 2015

家に帰る (´„•ω•„`)



Returning from Santiago always produces me edgy feelings.
Every single time gets even harder.
And when you arrive almost inmediately to work, the sudden change from vacation mode to work mode... Uff!!
That's why they say that you need some days to rest from your vacations, 
something that I never do hahaha!

Today the transfer picked me up super early cause my flight was early, so I'm pretty much tired by now...

[Mandatory breakfast at the airport]

The airport was a crowded busy mess in the morning, and my boss called in sick for the afternoon... So I still regret going to work today. I should've stayed at home.

.
.
.

I was grabbing some donuts at night when I found one extra sticker at the box. Out of habit, I put it on my face. 

Few seconds later I started to laugh. How silly I can be sometimes... *snort*
Now is stuck on my desk, next to my bed.


Well, enough random babbling for today...


No hay comentarios: