25 de octubre de 2014

会議のRPG : 一晩中。


I had CORFO's classes today.
Thanks god I only had to take a test, because I wasn't 
really in condition to do a class ( ¯ ﹃ ¯  )

After classes, I had to do some paperwork and then I went straight home.

I had an RPG meeting at 20:30 with my friends, so I took nap and 
rested enough in order to feel better.

.
.
.

[I decide to try my new Mimi lenses, I loved them ❤]

Then I decided to get ready to go out. I didn't want to look awfully sick, so 
It took me a looot to look nice ~ (⊙△⊙✿)

[My super nerdy coordinate, hahaha]

As always, we were supposed to meet at 20:30 but 
not everybody were there on time.
We went to Rivendel to pick up the rest of the guys and then we 
went to Dammy's to get some hamburguers ~


I was feeling way a lot better thanks to the syrup and the pills.
Still, I decided to wear a flu mask. I didn't want anyone to get sick because of me.
[ And everybody was fucking asking me why I was wearing it. I DON'T HAVE EBOLA, BITCHES!! ]

At the end all my friends ended up wearing one. 

Assholes, hahahaha! (≧▼≦;) 

.
.
.

We played untill 6 a.m and we finished the first campaign.
It was fucking awesome ! ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶) 


No hay comentarios: