24 de enero de 2010

Anime Weekend

[Yeah, That's me with a Horse Head XD!!
Just being Random at that moment.]


Yup, Yesterday there was an Anime Event on my city.

Just like a little review, I had an Awesome time. I danced/sang/did many other Stupid/random things togheter with My Boyfriend and My Group [Otaku no Gamers!]. Also One of My Best friends was the host,
so I had to go Yes or Yes [LOL XD!].

And of Course, I did My Super Job of taking photos to all Cosplayers
[Sadly I don't have them with me, so I'll only show you some
ugly ones I found ^^U].

The only Bad thing about it was that that day was awfully hot! ( x o x )U
And the place of the convention didn't help much with the Sun ^^U

About Cosplays, I was expecting more but, Oh well! even so I
was taking photos like a Paparazzi XD!

[That's the main reason why I always go to that type of conventions].

The prizes to the first Place were awesome merchardising ( ; o ; )U
[I'm Big fan of Figures X3!]

So, I'm seriously thinking about Cosplaying for the Next one. ( * ¬ * )U

1 comentario:

K a r i dijo...

OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO FUCKING PANTRUCA SKIN COLOR! LET'S BE FRIENDS WITH THE SUN LOL